Policies and PROCEDURES
Below are some of our general policies. If you don’t find your questions answered below, call us at 979-778-7566 or use the form on the contact us page to email us. We would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
- While children are welcomed, regrettably we are unable to accommodate pets.
- Please do all smoking outdoors.
- We ask that guests please refrain from bringing firearms and fireworks onto the premises.
- Do not stand, sit, climb, or lean on fences or bridges. If you fall, animals or fish might eat you, and that might make them sick!
- A two-night minimum is required for special events such as Texas A&M football games, holidays, graduation weekends, etc.
- Check-in starts after 3 pm. Check-out is any time before 11 am.
- A $20.00 charge applies when there are more than two guests staying in one suite or more than four in the entire farmhouse.
- All cancellations incur a $35 cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date and we are unable to re-book the suite(s) you will be charged for one night.
- If you are a “no-show,” you pay for the suite.
- For the comfort of our guests, The Ritchey Ranch is a non-smoking facility. Please smoke outdoors. If you smoke indoors, a $200 fabric cleaning charge will be added to your bill.
- All guests are welcome to all outside areas within the white board fence.
- Fishing is welcome for all guests. Please provide your own tackle and do not use live minnows.
- Please do not enter or swim in the lake. It scares the fish.
- Please keep all fires inside the barbecue pit.
- Signed contract is due at time of reservation.
- A $250.00 refundable deposit is required for all events.
- One-half of the fee and the deposit are due at the time of reservation.
- The balance of the fee is due within 30 days of the event.
- Reserved time includes set-up and tear-down.